lasix for dogs dose best argumentative essay ghostwriter site for mba https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/essay-on-your-experience-on-visiting-the-nursing-home/25/ ventolin inhalers uk go to site celebrex attorney houston follow link kamagra saferxmd source site comprar viagra en vigo see https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=dissertation-for-phd https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/the-best-american-essays-2012/23/ essay on visual learning style structure of a thesis proposal brooklyn college ma thesis follow here puedo comprar cialis en farmacias essay on natural resources of nepal https://greenechamber.org/blog/how-to-write-an-estamate/74/ essay on youth in politics in india https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/cytotec-at-walmart/63/ https://mliesl.edu/example/intro-to-psychology-essay-questions/14/ https://vabf.org/reading/york-thesis-binding/250/ grupa viagra.ru taking viagra cialis or levitra integrating source material essays cialis diario bula pdf printer https://www.accap.org/storage/viagra-produce-dolor-cabeza/28/ https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=research-literature From Seed to Herbal Medicine: A Year’s Journey to the Heart of What Really Matters (February 13, 2018, Warm Springs Library)
*** Information provided below is for educational purposes only. Consult with your medical provider and/or a licensed herbalist before embarking on a journey with herbs. Use of particular prescription drugs and/or the presence of specific medical contraindicate(s) the use of specific herbs. Merrily A. Kuhn & David Winston’s Herbal Therapy & Supplements, A Scientific and Traditional Approach is my primary “go-to” when looking for contraindications with herbs.
Sample Herbal Medicine URLs introducing topics in our talk
- Rosemary Gladstar is a favorite of ours, whether you’re with her in person or watching via YouTube and links to her website ( sagemountain.com ), you’re in for a treat! Laughter and learning rolled into one!
Rosemary Gladstar: Fire Cider Remedy
Deb Soule: an Avenabotanical video – Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
Rosemary Gladstar’s Garden Wisdom: Yarrow
Susan Weed: Dandelion Medicine
Morag Gamble: Our Permaculture Life – Calendula
Morag Gamble: Make Simple Calendula Salve
- Certified Botanical Sanctuary (United Plant Savers),
- Certified Wildlife habitat and Advanced Certified Bird-Friendly habitat (National Wildlife Federation),
- Certified Pollinator Habitat (Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation),
- Certified Bee Friendly Farm (Pollinator Partnership).
- Southern Exposure Seed Exchange,
- Territorial Seed Company,
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds,
- Strictly Medicinal Seeds,
- Prairie Nursery
Where we get our tree seedlings:
Books that have influenced our thinking:
(listed in order to go along with our presentation)
How did we get here?
- The Dynamic Laws of Healing. Catherine Ponder. 1972. DeVorss & Company
- The Oversoul Seven Trilogy. Jane Roberts. 1973. Hay House, Inc.
- The Search for the Girl with the Blue Eyes: A Venture Into Reincarnation. Jess Stearn. 1968.
- Edgar Cayce: The Sleeping Prophet. Jess Stearn. 1967. Doubleday.
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives. Brian Weiss. 1988. Simon & Schuster.
- No Ordinary Moments: A Peaceful Warrior’s Guide to Daily Life. Dan Millman. 1992. H.J. Kramer, Inc.
- The Magic of Findhorn. Paul Hawken. 1976. Bantam Books.
- Permaculture: A Spiritual Approach. Craig Gibsone and Jan Martin Bang. 2015. Findhorn Press. Findhorn, Scotland.
- A Sand County Almanac: With Essays on Conservation from Round River. Aldo Leopold. 1949. Oxford University Press.
- The One-Straw Revolution: An Introduction to Natural Farming. Masanobu Fukuoka. 1978. Rodale Press.
- Scripture, Culture, and Agriculture. Ellen F. Davis. 2008. Cambridge University Press.
- Agriculture: Spiritual Foundations for the Renewal of Agriculture. Rudolf Steiner. 1993. Biodynamic Farming & Gardening Association
- Earthdance: Living Systems in Evolution by Elisabet Sahtouris. 2000. iUniverse.
- Gaia: A New Look at Life on Earth. James Lovelock. 1979. Oxford University Press.
- An Agricultural Testament. Albert Howard. 1943. Oxford University Press.
- Self-Reliance. Ralph Waldo Emerson. 1841.
- Gaia’s Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture. Toby Hemenway. 2nd Edition. 2009. Chelsea Green Publishing Company.
- Restoration Agriculture: Real-world Permaculture for Farmers. Mark Shepard. 2013. Acres U.S.A.
- My Work Is That of Conservation: An Environmental Biography of George Washington Carver. Mark D. Hersey. 2011. The University of Georgia Press.
- The Holistic Orchard: Trees, Fruits and Berries the Biological Way. Michael Phillips. 2011. Chelsea Green Publishing Company.
- Bringing Nature Home. Douglas W. Tallamy. 2009. Timber Press.
- Does It Matter?: Essays on Man’s Relation to Materiality. Alan Watts. 1970. Pantheon Books.
- Beyond the War on Invasive Species: A Permaculture Approach to Ecosystem Restoration. Tao Orion. 2015. Chelsea Green Publishing.
- The New Wild: Why Invasive Species Will Be Nature’s Salvation. Fred Pearce. 2016. Beacon Press.
Fall: Harvesting and Makin’ Medicine
Rethinking reason and the things I learned in college
- Voltaire’s Bastards: The Dictatorship of Reason in the West. By John Ralston Saul. 1992. The Free Press, Maxwell Macmillan International, New York, New York.
- The Lost Language of Plants: The Ecological Importance of Plant Medicines to Life on Earth. Stephen Harrod Buhner. 2002. Chelsea Green Publishing.
- Sacred Plant Medicine: The Wisdom in Native American Herbalism. Stephen Harrod Buhner. 1996. Roberts Rinhart.
- The Secret Teachings of Plants: The Direct Perception of Nature. Stephen Harrod Buhner. 2004. Bear and Company, Rochester, Vermont.